CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION ARTICLE 1 DECLARATION OF RIGHTS
SEC. 3. (a) The people have the right to instruct their representatives, petition government for redress of grievances, and assemble freely to consult for the common good.
(b) (1) The people have the right of access to information concerning the conduct of the people's business, and, therefore, the meetings of public bodies and the writings of public officials and agencies shall be open to public scrutiny.
(2) A statute, court rule, or other authority, including those in effect on the effective date of this subdivision, shall be broadly construed if it furthers the people's right of access, and narrowly construed if it limits the right of access. A statute, court rule, or other authority adopted after
the effective date of this subdivision that limits the right of access shall be adopted with findings demonstrating the interest protected by the limitation and the need for protecting that interest.
(3) Nothing in this subdivision supersedes or modifies the right of privacy guaranteed by Section 1 or affects the construction of any statute, court rule, or other authority to the extent that it protects that right to privacy, including any statutory procedures governing discovery or disclosure of information concerning the official performance or professional qualifications of a peace officer.
(4) Nothing in this subdivision supersedes or modifies any provision of this Constitution, including the guarantees that a person may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law, or denied equal protection of the laws, as provided in Section 7.
(5) This subdivision does not repeal or nullify, expressly or by implication, any constitutional or statutory exception to the right of access to public records or meetings of public bodies that is in effect on the effective date of this subdivision, including, but not limited to, any statute protecting the confidentiality of law enforcement and prosecution records.
(6) Nothing in this subdivision repeals, nullifies, supersedes, or modifies protections for the confidentiality of proceedings and records of the Legislature, the Members of the Legislature, and its employees, committees, and caucuses provided by Section 7 of Article IV, state law, or legislative
rules adopted in furtherance of those provisions; nor does it affect the scope of permitted discovery in judicial or administrative proceedings regarding deliberations of the Legislature, the Members of the Legislature, and its employees, committees, and caucuses.
Musicology Opus 1 -10
Lake Shastina CA
September 1, 2018
Dear Chair Steve Loza,
I am writing you to gift my collection of original open score progressive - classical cross over scores for unlimited free use and study. I believe that I am historically important individual. Regardless, I believe that my humble pieces are interesting on their own merit. We are living in a very intense era of Censorship and Sanitization. I hope my through composed standard notation scores help move the guitar culture from tablature which is profitable to full music education.
My signature piece is Atma VII Motion Perpetual which I did for a school project at Cuesta College. Atma VII Invention in B Minor was written on 2007 Allegro for piano but I can play such on the nylon guitar.
New Govardhana in Opus 2 was written in 1997 in Artesia, New Mexico on a Martin Backpacker.
Holon 3 Pearl was written also written on 2007 Allegro. I was composing 4 part in the treble clef hoping to see what could be playable on guitar similarly to three note stops of Paganini. While I was writing such news of Daniel Pearl's assassination was delivered over the news. I saw the video of his beheading on Michael Savage's Show which at that time carried such.
I hope UCLA can find use of my collection.
Bhakta David Nollmeyer
Fall of the Anglo American Paradigm PT IV: Preliminary Sketch Chapter 3
Lake Shastina CA
July 20, 2018
Mobilization of Empire and Civilization or MOEC is a failed attempt by a Membership of University of Cambridge Law School Lawyers to social engineer a LGBTi Civilization. This attempt was based on a continuum of a British Fight Fire with Fire which results in no more than fight crime with crime.
It is evident that Cambridge orchestrates the expansion and contraction of the United Kingdom. It is also apparent that these activities are in part clandestine. Hence these Actors were able to conceive and implement their planning with or without formal approval or records.
The ontological and internal consistency model is highly important in analyzing a system's efficiency and sustainability.
MOEC in the present is a Tournament between Mechanism and Theism and LGBTi (homosexuality) and Opposite Sex (heterosexuality).
MOEC's social engineering embraces the tabula rasa. This is the concept that the mind is like a blank page on which one may write upon.
This concept in systems thinking gives rise to the replacement and interchangeability of components. Transhumanism is based on such. Other examples are genetically modified food GMO and transgenderism.
An ontological consideration is the discovery or creation of a Unified Field Theory that descends from Eternal Law or refutes such with Natural Law. This would also then reinforce Positive Law and concrete human governance.
What in modern times is known discussed as Prisoner's Dilemma and defection is the driver of MOEC. The ethical battle between relative and absolute morality in combination with consequentialism and deontology has given rise to the creation of a Gordian Knot. MOEC is a defection model. It currently is Undermining all major faith systems to achieve it's goals.
MOEC has a Deus ex machina or god from the machine. This plot device provided a solution a seemingly unsolvable problem in a story by suddenly and abruptly by inserting a seemingly unlikely occurrence, typically so much as to seem contrived.
In comedy this was used to provide a happy ending.
In Greek tragedy, a machine was sometime used to bring actors performing gods onto the stage. The machine could be either a crane (mechane) that used to lower actors from above or a riser that brought actors up through a trapdoor in the floor.
In MOEC preparation to pick a sample population to be tracked as cohorts and longitudinally under electronic sweeps has been extensive. This activity has given rise to George Orwell and Aldous Huxley's works.
MOEC Studies is ontologically stronger and more consistent. It represents in part the conflict between the Membership and their creation the Ex Deux Maquina and myself to expose such.
Their Gordian Knot is an attack on the Srimad Bhagavatam of the Vedas as well as other scriptures as the Bible.
The concept of governance and war as theater is highly supported.
Cambridge has lost in designing a universal masterpiece or a Song for All Seasons.
The LGBTi Movement is on the Wrong Side of History.
The Gordian Knot concept will be discussed as the Cinderella Man leading into the Monalisa Perez Reverse Sting.